Our logo has a message. Each item of the Logo has a given meaning:
Paul used the illustration of an olive tree in Romans 11 to disclose one of Scripture’s most important doctrines. Understanding what Paul taught by this illustration is critical for the serious student of the Bible. By the olive tree example, Paul revealed God’s sovereign plan for Israel and the nations. He revealed Israel’s place in God’s plan (past, present, and future) and how the Gentiles have received a new relationship with God and Israel by becoming attached to the covenant of Abraham.
We are pleased to offer Paul's Olive Tree, with our enhancements, as our Ministry's logo.
- The Water: The water represents the Living Water of the Word.
- The Rock: The rock represents the Cornerstone built on the Prophets and the Apostles, with Yeshua as the Chief Cornerstone.
- The Five Roots: the five roots represent The Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy).
- The Red Vine: The red vine coming out of the rock, wrapping around the trunk three times, and the three branches represents The Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus).
- The Trunk: The trunk represents the Covenant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Covenant was promised three thing; land, seed, and the Sign of this Covenant was Circumcision.
- The First Branch: The first branch represents the Land or---The Covenant of Moses. The Sign of this Covenantwas The Sabbath
- The Second Branch: The second branch represents Seed---The Covenant of David. He was promised that his seed would rule Israel forever. The Sign of this Covenant was The Messiah.
- The Third Branch: The third branch represents Blessing---The promise of the Roach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) which was fulfilled in Acts 2. The Sign of this Covenant is Gentiles coming into the Covenant of Israel.
- The Wedding Doves: the wedding doves represent The Marriage of the Lamb and His Bride, the Jew and the Gentile, One in The Messiah.